I love the little videos the Mormon church has been posting on their website lately. This one just made me happy. We all have so much to be grateful for.
I am grateful for:
~A very patient and down to Earth husband
~A daughter that teaches me to be better each day
~A son who really enjoys each day of life and who loves me more than anyone else :)
~Parents who have strong testimonies that they live each day
~Siblings who keep in touch with me and care about what's happening in my life
~In-laws who are close by and take great care of my children
~Friends that I've known for years and yet, still like me, support me, and make me feel not so crazy when we swap stories
~A job that allows me to work from home and spend time with my family
~A house that feels like home
~A knowledge of who I really am, and where I can be after this life
~My Father in Heaven and older brother, Jesus Christ
1 comment:
Oh, I was so sure I'd get through that without crying...maybe next time. :)
Thanks for the post. I really enjoyed it.
Post a Comment