November 8, 2008

Mindy's Lasik Surgery Video

Here's the other video that shows more of the Lasik process. Only watch if you want to see what actually happens. Thanks to Todd for the commentary. It's almost like watching the Discovery Channel!

Like I said before, worse to watch than to experience. It was by no means comfortable or relaxing, but goes by fast and the doctor talks you through each step. My eyes are great now. 20/15 vision. A little dryness, but I'm loving life without glasses. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Paul told me I had to check out your latest posting, but wow...now that I've seen it I can't believe it. I can't believe you actually put it in there-pretty amazing, what they can do. Well Mindy, I'm glad it went well and you now have amazing vision. I love the newest pictures of the kids(they're always adorable) and I have to say that Todd's got to win some kind of award for surprising you with a piano!

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Ok, I got about 25 seconds into the movie and got so nervous I had to stop it. Hah! I am SOOOO not doctor material!
Anyway, I love checking up on your blog. I made a blog-list on my blog and forgot to add your blog to it, but I just found it again when I was looking at Michelle's, so I'll be adding it to my list of things to check now. It's so fun to watch everyone from BYU grow in different directions. Your family is adorable!
My email is hillnsean@hotmail.com. If you want, I can add you to my list of readers (we're private), but you'd have to email me first so I have your address.
It was great seeing you again...even if it's just on your blog!
-Hillary