I have new eyes. No glasses, no contacts and 20/15 vision. Yessssss! I am very grateful that I was able to have Lasik surgery. I am even more grateful that it went well. Here are some pictures and video. If you're squeamish, don't watch the video. It is my eye being lasered! Todd was lucky enough, and nice enough to be with me every step of the way. He recorded the experience through the viewing glass.Walking into the surgery room with Dr. Mcrae

I'll put the video at the end so no one has to see it if they don't want to.
Ava helped me get ready for Relief Society Craft day at church. I taught a class on making wooden name boards. It is always a lot of work getting ready for the class, but I was very pleased with how they turned out. Ava's always so helpful.


My Dad had a birthday. Mom left him for the week to visit my sister in Utah. That meant we were able to have him over for dinner and cheesecake for dessert! Notice Bowe's happy expression about not being able to stick his hand in the candles and cheesecake. Happy Birthday Papa. We love you!

We got a piano! I have always wanted a piano in my home. I'm not any good, but I know how to play. Now that I have a piano at my access, I will surely practice more. The kids love it! They both sit at the piano for atleas 5 minutes and play and sing songs. 5 minutes is a long time for little kids to sit still! Thank you Todd for surprising me with a piano!

My Phoenix, AZ Mission President and his wife, Craig and Maureen Booth, came to NY for a visit. We went out to dinner. It was great to show them around our house and the little town of Bloomfield. The kids were fairly behaved which is always nice and I was able to catch up with them. They are both some of my favorite people in the world. Again, Lucky Me!
For anyone out there who's counting, Bowe is officially on black eye number 2! I imagine there will be more along the bumpy road ahead. He is so mobile and very good at getting around. It astounds me how well he can run, walk, climb, jump, fall, and on and on. Ava has tons of fun chasing him around, or more likely, running away from him. However, he occassionally falls and this time he fell on his face. I realize this picture looks bad because he looks unconscious. He just so happens to be sleeping. Don't worry, he never lost consciousness.
Picking out pumpkins at White's Farm Market.


No comments:
Post a Comment