July 18, 2007

Prego Mindy

FINALLY, Here is a picture of me pregnant. I'm two months from delivering and feeling pretty good. This baby feels like he's growing pretty fast. I'm wondering if I'll have a 10 pounder on my hands. Ava was 8lbs. 10 oz. so she was no petite thing. Maybe you just feel the growing more the second time around.
Thanks to those who gave some advice and encouragement in the baby number 2 arena. I'm feeling good. Ava is so excited for "baby brudder" to come and play with her. She kisses my belly and gives him hugs and always asks if he can come out now. It's very precious. She is going to be an awesome big sister. If anything, I will have to watch her closely to make sure she's not helping too much with the new baby.

All else is going well besides the fact that my toddler has decided day time naps are a thing of the past. I NEED THOSE NAPS! I never knew how much until the past four days of no nap and a fight to get her to sleep. I keep telling myself, it's just a phase and she'll go back to the usual nap schedule. The thing is, she's still tired enough, she just doesn't lay down and give in to the sandman. I'm kind of going crazy about this.

This is at a local park called Mendon Ponds, right after Todd won his Mountain Bike Series race. He totally smoked the other guys. Ava and I were so proud.

The Hill Cumorah Pageant is taking place right now. Todd, Ava and I went last night. It started sprinkling and eventually picked up pace until we had to bail out early. Ava and I were so wet, but the Pageant is wonderful. I wish all my friends could see it at sometime in their lives. We do have a spare bedroom here at Hawk-I hills for anyone who's interested in attending next year!!!!

We hung an air chair on our front porch. The air chair comes complete with arm rests, bevarage holder, magazine rack/remote holder, foot rest, and adjustable recline. Who could ask for more? Todd has screened it in and we now have a TV out front. Ava loves to sit in the foot rest and swing. I feel very redneck sitting on the front porch in a swinging chair watching TV. It's perfect for Nascar and other such events. I actually enjoy our family time out there quite a bit with or without TV. Everyone should have a screened in porch. Pictures of the finished product to come.

Two of a kind.


3 comments:

Jayme said...

Mindy!! You look awesome. I am jealous. I was so huge when I was pregnant!! I miss you. Maybe Max, Halle and I can come to the pageant sometime. I would love to see you. P.S. What are you naming your sweet little boy?

heidi said...

mindy, you look great! you really have that pregnant "glow". and, let's hear the name!

Jessica said...

mindy you look awesome. i love your hair so long. its so pretty.

and i want to hear the name, too!