Hello friends and family. Thanks for checking in on us. The Hawkins family is doing well. Our addition is coming along really well. We're on schedule to finish and move into the new part of the house this Summer. I've added some pictures of our progress below.
Todd putting the ridge on the roof. This made me nervous. I checked on him every 5 minutes or so. Every loud noise made me run. He put the entire roof on without any trips to the ER. I call that a success.
Todd does it all. He even lifts entire walls by himself. My strong, hansome hero.
The West side of the addition.
From the side.
So far the inside has no interior walls so Ava and Bowe love to ride bikes and scooters around in circles. I love to send them out to do it too! I've decided our next addition will be a gym. Full size, half court, I don't really care. Kids just need room to run in the Winter.
Another addition is in the works.
We are due in September. This ultrasound was taken at 11 weeks. This baby has been kicking my butt. The other two kids were easy on me in comparison. By mid February, after 6 weeks of being quite sick, I started some meds that have allowed me to live a fairly normal life. My family is grateful for modern medicine. We're excited. I'll be more excited when I don't feel nauseous everyday. Ava wants a girl, Bowe says girl because Ava does, Todd wants another boy, I'm thinking girl because of how sick I've been. We'll find out in late April so I'll let you all know.
We had a big snow storm in February. The snow stuck around for a while and we had a lot fun playing in it, but the snow is now gone. I hope we do not see it again until November, but I'm guessing we'll have at least a dusting before Easter. I am so ready for Spring!
Ava riding snow mobiles with Grandpa. She is a pro and has already talked about racing. (Both Grandpa and Daddy have raced snow mobiles in the past so it must be in the blood.)
This is the fake hill Todd built with the backhoe. We eventually built a tunnel through it too.
Bowe really didn't like climbing through the deep snow, but he did like to fall down in it.
Coming out the tunnel.
Bowe loves to collect sticks from the work site. Every time he goes outside he asks, "Where's my knife?" I have never taught him about playing with knives. Where does he get this stuff?
Ava behind a 4 foot wall of snow that drifted up against our house. Made a great fort.
Just chillin'.
Thanks again for checking in!














8 comments:
Congrats on..everything! I am so excited for baby #3 and the addition looks great! Thanks for updating. Hope you feel better soon!
Congrats! The addition is looking great for the house. And I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mom to 3 kids!
Congratulations!! Glad to hear you guys are doing well, other than the morning sickness.
Ace- So excited to hear about baby #3! YAY! Lets get together soon. Love ya!
Can't wait to see both of your new additions! Todd mentioned getting together for games sometime soon. What works for you? You're welcome to come here
after the dog finally leaves (supposedly March 26. I'll see it when I believe it!) He's a pain in the butt when you have company and it's just not worth it for me or the guests!
Your sweet kids are getting so big and now a new addition! YEA!! I bet Erin is loving that your newest babies will be so close!! How fun for you guys! And though all that snow looks fun, for me it would not be. I love not having to deal with snow here in TX!! :-)
Congratulations on Baby #3. I hope you stay feeling better.
Congratulations on your very exciting news. Hopefully your anti-nausea medicine is working by now and life is a little more enjoyable. Pau and I are absolutely amazed at Todds talent. What a lucky woman you are to have a husband who can build your house pretty much on his own! Wow, we can't wait to see the end result. Your two cuties are just that and look like they have been enjoying the snow-thank goodness for technology which makes catching up soo easy!
Post a Comment