We figured the kids were finally old enough to pull out the nerf guns. They had so much fun, but honestly, I think Todd had more fun. The only problem is they can't cock the guns themselves so every two minutes I hear Bowe say, "Momma, cock my gun peeze."

Rachelle came back to town. It was so fun. We had a girls night out at Simply Crepes and then they went to Twilight, New Moon with me. The best part was, we were the only ones in the theatre. Gotta love Canandaigua, NY. It was great being able to talk and laugh and giggle out loud. Thank you ladies.

Ava had a dance recital. She was so beautiful in her red and white costume. She didn't quite have the steps down, but she was very brave and tried hard to remember to smile. I love my little ballerina.
Ava and Grandma
Ava and Summer
Ava's class did a special presentation for the parents at Christmas. I was such the proud mommy taking tons of pictures and smiling at all the cuteness of her UPK firends.
Christmas morning. Bowe is wearing his slippers on his hands by the way. He loves to put socks and slippers on his hands.
Later Christmas day, we went to my sister Danielle's house. Brendan, my brother, was visiting from Florida. We haven't all been together in a long time so it was really nice. The kids loved to wrestle and play with Uncle Brendan.
Ava took a picture of me making Monkey Bread. She's not half bad at taking pictures.
Thank you to the whole family for a great Christmas. Now we're in a New Year and I can't wait to see what the kids learn and teach me.












1 comment:
thank you for the shout out!!! also, your little bro needs a haircut...and i say that with all the lover in my heart!
Post a Comment