Here are a slew of pictures from our Halloween activities. We had our church party as well as trick-or-treating with cousin Caleb and a pizza party at Uncle Steve and Aunt Alissa's house. Not to mention that it was the absolute most beautiful evening for trick-or-treating. We usually have freezing rain or sub-zero temperatures or even the first snow of the year on Halloween, but this night was clear and unusually warm. Perfecto!
Both Ava and Bowe had Halloween outfits from Nana. Bowe's said, "I want my mummy."

I was helping with carnival games at the church party so Bowe "hung" out with me. All night people would ask, is he OK? Is he breathing? He slept with his face buried in my chest all night. By the way, what do you think of the long hair? I'm starting to really consider a shorter cut.
Yes, Ava was a frog. Not a beautiful fairy, or princess or even a cute animal, but a frog. Hey, she pulled it off pretty well considering amphibians aren't usually the cutest of creatures!
Fierce Tiger!
I couldn't get Ava to look at the camera. She was too caught up laughing and smiling at Bowe. They are so cute together!
One too many pictures for Bowe. It's time to get going!
Due to the beautiful weather, Todd took the opportunity to finish the siding on our house. He still needed to do the soffit and fascia and some trim areas. The little things make a huge difference. Thanks Honey!

Another special event in our week was my beautiful mother's birthday. Yes, I used Ava's candle from her 2 year old birthday party. I'm sure my mother would not want me to disclose her actual age on my blog. Let's just say she wears her age well. I made dinner for her and we spent the evening playing games and relaxing. I'm so lucky to have my mom close by. I highly recommend living by your parents when you have young children.
2 comments:
keep your hair long! i am hating my decision to go short! i look like an overgrown gymnast with all my barrettes and bobby pins trying to keep my hair under control while i wrangle children. i wish i could do a slick pony tail!
ps-what beautiful children you have!
Okay, A) you don't even look like you had a baby a couple months ago, B) Mathieu and I are coming home for Christmas from December 23rd-January 2nd. We need to have a Steele/Hawkins night, and C) the pics of ava jane and bowe are so cute! i love them.
Post a Comment