I realize that people's home videos are usually only exciting to them, but Bowe has been talking up a storm lately. It is so adorable I couldn't help but share. He seems to have the same kind of shy personality that Ava has. She'll talk my ear off at home and in the car, but in front of groups she shuts right up. Bowe's not great about performing on demand either. Hopefully you can hear the cute coo's and baby voice he has.
November has been great so far. The weather hasn't turned too cold and we even have sunny days occasionally. I have been trying to take advantage of the nice Fall weather to get back in shape, or at least get on a regular routine of exercising. We have a half mile path around our property that I walk/run occasionally. I started a group called the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Pants. My sister started a group in her neighborhood in Utah and I thought it was a great idea. It's a weight loss/fitness support group that meets every two weeks. We talk about good and bad ideas for dieting. We share our strengths and weaknesses and of course WEIGH IN! Being accountable to someone else helps me find motivation when I really just want to eat peanut butter with little chocolate chips smashed in. No more! I am back on the health conscious saddle. More than skinny, I want to be not squishy. We'll see how this goes.
3 comments:
That is precious! He's really going to town and has such a darling smile! Ava is so sweet!!!
you have no idea how good peanut butter with chocolate chips smashed in them sounds right now. emotional eating is my best friend.
how do i start a shrinking pants group? i also need a house cleaning group. and a get enough sleep group.
I love to see your little ones. Wow!! You guys are having to much fun!!
Post a Comment