Ava has been so much fun recently. She loves to swim in Grandma's pool and insists on doing it herself. She does great with just her arm floaties. It's amazing to me how she has no fear of the water. Even getting it in her mouth and going under unexpectedly doesn't seem to really shake her. The only thing we don't like . . . cold water.
Ava and I have been working together in the kitchen a lot lately. She's picking up my bad habits. They only learn what you teach them!
This picture represents the new driveway we had put in. Our side yard and driveway was a big mess because we put gas lines, water lines, drainage ditches, etc. all over the place. We finally had the driveway put in and it's lovely. It's a huge parking lot type deal, but Todd and I decided that just means we can have lot's of parties. Parking will never be a problem.
We bought some hanging baskets for our front porch. We're waiting to actually hang them until the porch roof is done. I think Ava has gotten used to them being accessible to her. She is very careful with flowers and loves to just look at them and smell them. She even has a watering can to help me keep them alive. That in itself, is quite a feat for me!
You just gotta love a cute girl in a sundress and pigtails smelling the flowers!
Next post will hopefully be prego pictures. I really don't have many pictures of myself. I'll have to employ a friend or certain husband to take some pictures of me for a change!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! You need to take more pictures of your house. I want to see all this hardwork that your hubbie has been putting in on it.
Post a Comment